You may need to switch your application scope back to Service Graph Connector for OTbase by clicking here on the message at the top of the screen like we did before. From the OTbase Integration for CMDB guided setup main page find Configure the Scheduled Import
- Click and then
- Otherwise, click
- Specify a Name for your scheduled import
- Select SG-OTBASE Data Source as your Data Source if not already selected.
- Run as System Administrator.
- Select your run frequency (daily, weekly, etc.) via the Run dropdown menu.
- Click the checkbox next to Active
- Select you’d like the report to run.
- Specify any additional parameters such as pre-import scripts.
- If you’d like to run the integration now, click Execute Now Otherwise, click to close to go back to guided setup.
- Mark this task as complete
Congratulations! You have now installed and configured your OTbase Servicenow CMDB Application.