Yes. Especially useful for IT are the discovery protocols WinRM, WMI, SSH, and SNMP.
Articles in this section
- How do I configure TwinCAT ADS?
- How do I configure Windows PCs for WinRM access?
- What does Asset Discovery probe, and when?
- How often does Asset Discovery probe networks?
- How many networks can I monitor with one Asset Discovery node?
- Does OTbase Asset Discovery use "passive scanning"?
- Can OTbase Discovery also be used for IT systems and networks?
- Can I use Asset Discovery to discover devices in remote networks?
- OTbase Asset Discovery doesn't discover all devices in my network. Why?
- How do I configure Windows PCs for WMI access?