Yes. However make sure to assign location information to your networks, or later on, when exporting to OT-BASE Asset Center, networks with identical IP addresses can be confused.
Articles in this section
- What does Asset Discovery probe, and when?
- How often does Asset Discovery probe networks?
- How many networks can I monitor with one Asset Discovery node?
- Does OT-BASE Asset Discovery use "passive scanning"?
- Can Asset Discovery also be used for IT systems and networks?
- Can I use Asset Discovery to discover devices in remote networks?
- OT-BASE Asset Discovery doesn't discover all devices in my network. Why?
- How do I configure Windows PCs for WMI access?
- Can I deploy OT-BASE Asset Discovery on a laptop and probe multiple networks?
- Does OT-BASE Asset Discovery change any configuration settings on my systems?