In production mode, Asset Discovery automatically probes networks every 24 hours at a time of day that you can specify in the configuration settings. Probe results are then usually automatically transmitted to OT-BASE Asset Center.
Articles in this section
- How do I configure Windows PCs for WinRM access?
- What does Asset Discovery probe, and when?
- How often does Asset Discovery probe networks?
- How many networks can I monitor with one Asset Discovery node?
- Does OT-BASE Asset Discovery use "passive scanning"?
- Can Asset Discovery also be used for IT systems and networks?
- Can I use Asset Discovery to discover devices in remote networks?
- OT-BASE Asset Discovery doesn't discover all devices in my network. Why?
- How do I configure Windows PCs for WMI access?
- Can I deploy OT-BASE Asset Discovery on a laptop and probe multiple networks?