This is most likely due to missing metadata in Asset Center. Check if the GSDML file for the device was imported to Asset Center, and import it if it wasn't. Then, import the device data from Asset Discovery once again.
Articles in this section
- How can I delete devices from the asset inventory?
- I see I/O modules of a Profinet device in Asset Discovery, but they don't show (completely) in Asset Center. Why?
- What do the lifecycle phases actually mean?
- What about the "Mobile Computer" fields in my account settings?
- How can I determine when a given device was last probed by Asset Discovery?
- Some dialogs show incomplete information. Why?
- In the device inventory, I see multiple entries for a single device. Why?
- Can I use thresholds when filtering numeric columns?
- Can I use wildcards in column filters?
- Where do I see configuration changes to my devices?