The asset dashboard in OT-BASE Vantage is intended to give a high level overview of your installed OT base, in a visual manner that isn't available in Asset Center.
The asset dashboard comes with seven widgets:
- A donut chart showing the distribution of device categories (automation, network, computers, and other).
- A bar chart showing the distribution of automation gear types.
- A bar chart showing the distribution of computer types.
- A bar chart showing the distribution of network gear types.
- A bar chart showing the top ten automation system vendors.
- A bar chart showing the top ten network product vendors.
- A donut chart showing the distribution of operating system versions.
Note that the y scales for the automation, computers, and networking bar charts are normalized in order to allow you to compare numbers between product categories. You can auto-scale y axes for individual device categories by simply double-clicking on the graph. In the following example, we have double-clicked on the "computers" widget to auto-scale it within the category.