1. Installing the Infinity JSON Plugin
After installing Grafana locally, open your web browser and go to http://localhost:3000. Grafana's default credentials are set to username: admin and password: admin
Once you have logged in, follow these next steps to install the Infinity JSON plugin.
- On the left hand menu, hover over the gear icon (bottom left) and select plugins
- In the Search dialog box, search for Infinity and select it from the results.
- On the Infinity details page click install to add the plugin
3. Adding a Data Source
Now that you've successfully installed the Infinity JSON plugin, lets add a data source. Click on the Create a Infinity data source button as shown in the image below, then follow the instructions.
- Specify a name for your data source
- In the Section labelled Authentication, select Basic Authentication and
- Add your credentials and
- Specify your OTbase base URL/server address (for example: "http://10.0.0.101)
- From here you can leave everything else set to their default (or blank) and click "Save & Test"
Note: If using https source, then under TLS/SSL & Network Settings click "Skip TLS Verify"