The Service Graph Connector for OTbase allows ServiceNow customers to import the OT asset device information and use it with the Operational Technology Manager applications. This integration provides the following capabilities:
this allows you to assign metadata to a specific Site and then apply that same metadata to the assets it detects. For example, a device in a plant in Atlanta allows you to easily report on all assets detected by that Site.
All assets and attributes (i.e. name, manufacturer, firmware version, IP Address, MAC Address, Serial Number, etc.) detected by Sites connected to the OTbase will be imported. New assets detected can be imported on the schedule defined. Relationships between OT Control Systems and dependent OT Control Modules will automatically be created.
Here's a list all plugins that are required:
- CMDB CI Class Models (1.38 or higher)
- IntegrationHub ETL (3.0.1 or higher)
- ServiceNow IntegrationHub Action Template - Data Stream
- SNOW will prompt users regarding any other missing dependencies
- Platform version: San Diego or Higher
- A ServiceNow MID server is required for connectivity to OTbase
- OTbase – version 6 or higher