From the ServiceNow Store Innovation Labs, search for the integration:
- Search for Service Graph Connector for OTbase
- Under Integrations, select Service Graph Connector for OTbase
- Install the application – which will prompt you to install required dependent plugins if you have not already done so.
Users and roles needed
- User configuring MID server needs mid_server role
- User configuring Import Schedules needs import_admin
- User configuring Data Sources and IntegrationHub ETL needs admin role
- User configuring Properties needs cmdb_ot_admin or cmdb_inst_admin role
- User configuring Connection, Credentials and Connection & Credential Aliases needs connection_admin role
MID Server Security
Please check the linked article to review the MID Server certificate check policies. You can also find these policies in your instance by navigating to MID Server > MID Security Policy.
Set the Application Scope
Change the Application scope to Service Graph Connector Integration with OTbase
In the next step, we'll access the guided setup.