The decentral asset discovery component that automatically discovers device identities and configuration details
- Configuring network settings properly
- Setting device access credentials
- Fine-tuning probing configuration for individual devices
- Manual probing
- Automatic probes
- Checking probing results
Digesting Data Flow
- Introduction to the Asset Discovery REST API
- GET: Information retrieval
- POST: Add remote network
- DELETE: Delete network from configuration
- PUT: Change global configuration settings
- PUT: Change network configuration settings
- How do I configure TwinCAT ADS?
- How do I configure Windows PCs for WinRM access?
- What does Asset Discovery probe, and when?
- How often does Asset Discovery probe networks?
- How many networks can I monitor with one Asset Discovery node?
- Does OTbase Asset Discovery use "passive scanning"?